Almonds are a nutritionally sought after and versatile food. Almonds have been widely accepted in their raw form as well as in a myriad of processed forms and are extensively used in cooking, breakfast cereals, confectionery and snacks. They are a great source of Vitamin E as well as protein, fiber, and monounsaturated fats. Recently, momentum has increased in the promotion of almonds as a food source that promotes wellness and good health.
Almonds are amongst the most nutritious foods known.
Australia is the second biggest producer of almonds in the world. Approximately 50 countries now buy Australian almonds. Global consumption growth has been led by improving incomes in major export destinations (most notably India) along with increased public awareness of the positive health benefits surrounding almond products.
We continue to build strong relationships in the fast growing markets of India and China.
We are able to deliver large volumes of almonds at varying grades. We strive at all times to exceed our customers’ expectations for almond quality, service and reliability.
Scientific evidence continues to mount showing that a diet that includes a handful of almonds three to four times a week may help maintain healthy hearts, reduce weight, prevent diabetes, fight arthritis and reduce risks associated with cancer.
What are some of the proven benefits of eating Almonds?
- Almonds area great source of healthy monounsaturated fats all proven to help lower cholesterol.
- Contain plant sterols that can reduce cholesterol absorption.
- Are cholesterol free and contain less saturated fat than many other snack foods.
- Contain antioxidants including high levels of Vitamin E, for healthy blood vessels.
- Are a good source of soluble fibre.
- Vegetarians and Vegans find Almonds to be a natural source of energy and vitality.
We provide a full range of Australian almonds in natural form across a range of international sizes. Varieties include Nonpareil – the world’s most popular almond, Carmel and Price. Packaging can be in conventional cartons, vacuum packed or bagged or packed in bulk containers for shipment to major export destinations.