WEST AUSTRALIAN NATURAL HONEY
We provide natural pure honey from Western Australia under our GreenBee Honey brand.
Western Australia has a reputation for having some of the greenest and healthiest honey bees in the world.
Western Australia protects its state forests and vigorously enforces strict quarantine controls for apiary products that are brought from overseas or interstate. This is the primary reason why Western Australia is the only place in the world that is free from pests and diseases that could affect honey bees. This means that no insecticides or pesticides are used within the hives and the food chain of the honey producing bee is pure and natural. This is one of the reasons that Western Australian honey is highly sought after.
Our GreenBee honey is 100 % pure natural honey which has not been heated or filtered. This ensures that all the natural goodness of the pure honey is preserved. There are no preservatives, artificial colours or sugars added.
Our guarantee to you is to provide premium top quality West Australian honey with intense flavours and the highest nutritional value using traditional and sustainable farming methods.
We are experiencing a boost in demand for premium honeys in Asia, where there is increasing awareness and appreciation for the daily health benefits of honey. As the middle class grows, there is increased demand for imported and premium products. Honey that is pure in taste and flavour is in high demand; especially in emerging markets where the demand for wine, dairy products and infant milk powder is also strong. Some of the health benefits of honey from Western Australia’s pristine forests include:
- Honey is a natural source of energy. It enlivens the body, makes muscles stronger, refreshes nerves, sharpens the mind and allows good sleep.
- Honey heals wounds, burns, cataracts, skin ulcers and sores.
- Honey contains antioxidants, a wide array of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Honey provides a protective barrier for wounds.
- Honey kills bacteria through natural microbial ingredients within honey.
- Reduces inflammation.
- The amino acids and vitamin C in honey speed the growth of healthy tissue.
- Honey soothes sore throats.
We provide our natural West Australian honey in glass jars. The most common size is 500 grams. Packaging can be in conventional cartons and then packed in bulk containers for shipment to major export destinations. Minimum order quantities apply.